RULES AND TUITION INFORMATION
1. Please mail in registration application PLUS first tuition payment as soon as possible or register at the studio.
2. Register early for your choice of class time.
You will be notified only if a class is filled.
3. Classes start the week of AUGUST 30, 2021
4. Tuition Information: (40 Week session - August Thru June.)
TUITION IS DUE EVERY 4 WEEKS. (Zelle, Venmo, Cash or Check)
* Full one hour class per week $62.00 per mon
* A student taking 2 or more classes per week revieves a 10% discount.
* Family Plan: Three or more students per family, recieves a 10% discount.
* Unlimited Classes: $279.00 per month.
5. Private Lessons: Arranged through studio and approved by director.
6.Missed Lessons: May be made up during the 40 week session.Make up lessons may NOT be used in place of tuition or made up after withdrawing from the dance school.
7. AUTOMATIC $35.00 BANK CHARGE FEE FOR ANY RETURNED CHECK. REGARDLESS OF THE REASON. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8.STUDIO RULES AND ETIQUETTE:
*Be On Time: Arrive 15 minutes before class.This will allow ample time to get ready.
*NO SMOKING, NO GUM CHEWING, NO FOOD, NO DRINKS, NO CAMERAS.
* Cell phones should be turned to silent and stored in your dance bag or purse.
*Store your belongings in designated areas only.
*Chairs are intended for waitingguests to sit on, not for coats, dance bags etc.
* The school can not be responsible for lost, missing articles or personal injury.
*Take purse, money and valuables in the studio with you.
*Put your name on dance shoes and personal items.
*Regular attendance reflects dance performance.
*Parents please pick up students on time.
9. Classroom Attire: The studio does not have a set dress code but for recommended attire please call the studio at 847-359-3903. We also have a small boutique located at the studio with a limited selection of sizes for your basic needs.
COVID 19 PROTOCOL UPDATED AUGUST 26TH, 2021
Each student will have a touchless temperature check before entering the building
Each student will be offered hand sanitizer
Masks are required at all indoor locations by state mandate.
We would like to limit parents entrance to the building to necesary buisness and to those bringing students age 3-7.
We maintain social distancing at all times in the building, this includes during class time.
We utilize the 6 entance and exit doors that the building in equipt with to seperate those entering from those exiting the building.
Weather permitting we are able to open doors on either end of the studio to allow for cross ventilation.
We are able to isolate the two studios from one anther so the students never come in contact with anyone from another class.
In between each class we use a hospital strength fogger in each room.
Barres and frequently touched surfaces are wiped down between each class.
Our entire faculty and staff are fully vaccinated.
RULES AND TUITION