RULES AND TUITION INFORMATION
1. Please mail in registration application PLUS first tuition payment as soon as possible or register at the studio.
2. Register early for your choice of class time.
You will be notified only if a class is filled.
3. Classes start the week of AUGUST 28, 2017
4. Tuition Information: (40 Week session - August Thru June.)
TUITION IS DUE EVERY 4 WEEKS.
* Full one hour class per week $60.00 per mon
* A student taking 2 or more classes per week revieves a 10% discount.
* Family Plan: Three or more students per family, recieves a 10% discount.
* Unlimited Classes: $270.00 per month.
5. Private Lessons: Arranged through studio and approved by director.
6.Missed Lessons: May be made up during the 40 week session.Make up lessons may NOT be used in place of tuition or made up after withdrawing from the dance school.
7. AUTOMATIC $35.00 BANK CHARGE FEE FOR ANY RETURNED CHECK. REGARDLESS OF THE REASON. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8.STUDIO RULES AND ETIQUETTE:
*Be On Time: Arrive 15 minutes before class.This will allow ample time to get ready.
*NO SMOKING, NO GUM CHEWING, NO FOOD, NO DRINKS, NO CAMERAS.
* Studio Phone is a business phone not a public phone. (Please ask to use in emergency only.)
*Store your belongings in designated areas only.
*Chairs are intended for waitingguests to sit on, not for coats, dance bags etc.
* The school can not be responsible for lost, missing articles or personal injury.
*Take purse, money and valuables in the studio with you.
*Put your name on dance shoes and personal items.
*Quiet in waiting area is essential.
*Diapers, we do not have the facilityfor dirty diapers. Take them home with you please.
*Regular attendancereflects dance performance.
*Parents please pick up students on time.
9. Classroom Attire: The studio does not have a set dress code but for recommended attire please call the studio at 847-359-3903. We also have a small boutique located at the studio with a limited selection of sizes for your basic needs.
RULES AND TUITION